RUNYOGA Outdoor Summer Series!
Thursday, July 11th + Thursday, July 25th
6:15 to 8:15pm
Esplanade, Charles River, Boston
Join the RUNYOGA crew on the Esplanade! We’ll take a run around the Charles River (3 to 4ish miles) and then end with a feel good yoga for runners 60 minute yoga practice.
Here’s the timing of how things will flow:
6pm: Arrive for check-in
- You can leave your bags at our practice location when you run. The bags will be watched and secured.
- Bathrooms are located by the Hatchshell. Keep this in mind and time it before, during or after the run.
- Make sure to bring your yoga mat with you. There will not be any extra mats available onsite.
- In the case of inclement weather, the event will be cancelled at 3pm and you will receive a refund for the event and notification via email.
More info on our location:
- We will be meeting for our run and practicing yoga at a space located near the playground between the Fairfield bridge and Mass Ave Bridge.
- If you’re coming from the Fairfield bridge take a left and look for a playground.
- If you’re coming from the Mass Ave bridge ramp, take a left and look for a playground.
Spring/Summer 2019 Series
10 Monday Nights, 6:15 to 8:15pm
Tracksmith, 285 Newbury Street, Boston
*E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the wait list
Take your running game to the next level by joining Cara Gilman and the RUNYOGA crew for a 10 week running and yoga series. It’s approach is much different than your typical running club. It’s more than just getting faster, stronger and/or more flexible, It’s all about connecting to your best self so you can perform your best.
Each session consists of a running workout matched with a yoga practice. The running portion of class ranges from group runs around the Charles River to speed workouts and hill repeats. For the yoga segment, you will have exposure to various styles based on the running workout that day; including strength based yoga for runners sequences that target hip stability and glute strength, to restorative yoga, yoga nidra and meditation. Get ready to be challenged on all levels and to meet an amazing community of people while doing it. Laughter is mandatory. High five and namaste!
Your event admission confirms attendance for all 10 sessions and a RUNYOGA running t-shirt!
Dates of sessions:
- May 13
- May 20
- Memorial day no class
- June 3
- June 10 no class
- June 17
- June 24
- July 1
- July 8
- July 15
- July 22
- July 29