Sunday, May 5th to Sunday, June 2nd (group enrollment)
4 Week Virtual Series
Are you looking to restart your running game due to injury, burn out or in need of some motivation? Or do you have a big race on the horizon and want to add some yoga into your training? This virtual series is for you. Over the course of this 4 week series, you will explore how to blend the practices of running and yoga together to connect to your best running self by covering the following topics:
- Learn what yoga is and how to bring it into your running practice (whether your a casual runner or training for a marathon)
- Explore how mindfulness, meditation + visualization can make you a stronger runner
- Learn and practice key postures that foster strength, recovery and flexibility
- Practice breathing exercises that will up your mental game
Each week will kick-off with an email from Cara. This email will include an outline of your yoga assignments for the week and an audio meeting that introduces the content/theme for the week. In addition to support from Cara, you’ll have a community of others supporting you and cheering you on. There’s accountability, discussion via the Facebook community, and motivation from each other.
This program entails:
- 5 audio meetings. Each session will introduce focus/content for week.
- 8 yoga for runners videos (2 videos per week that reflect the theme + focus per week).
- 4 meditations (1 per week that reflects theme and focus for week).
- 4 reflection assignments (1 per week that reflects theme and focus for week).
- Cara Gilman as a resource for any and all questions you might have.
- Conversation with other runners like you to drive accountability, conversation and inspiration via the Facebook community.
Cara comes with more than 15 years of running experience and over 6 years of yoga teaching expertise. She has run 9 marathons and knows first-hand how transformational yoga is. She can’t wait for you to take on this powerful practice that will not only change your running, but your life.