Fall RUNYOGA Virtual Series
Join the RUNYOGA crew this fall virtually, through the RUNYOGA fall series. This special community will keep you motivated and inspired. Our time together includes:
- Weekly live yoga for runners class via Zoom (class is recorded and yours!)
- Weekly guided run (recorded and yours to keep!)
- RUNYOGA Training Calendar for the 10 week series (for accountability, reflection + motivation)
- RUNYOGA Resource guide that outlines all the yoga videos, guided runs, reflection questions, and work completed, so it can easily be visited/explored again.
Here’s how it will work:
- We’ll come together via Zoom Monday nights from 7 to 8 p.m. for our yoga for runners class. During the session, Cara will introduce the theme for the week and what we will be focusing on. Whether that be rest, strength, meditation, etc. Every week will be something new and unique to explore to keep you challenged and engaged.
- After class, Cara will email the recording of the yoga class and a recorded guided run to complete during the week. She will also provide reflection questions that will compliment the theme, yoga class, and guided run.
- In between sessions, Cara will invite you to the RUNYOGA Fall Virtual Series Facebook group. Here’s where we will keep each other accountable + motivated through posting our goals, run workouts, and yoga!
- To keep things organized, Cara will create a RUNYOGA training calendar to keep everyone on track.
- At the completion of the series, everyone will receive a resource guide that outlines all the yoga videos, guided runs, themes, reflection questions and work completed.